Return Policy for Dry Herbs
- If your product arrives damaged by the shipper, please notify the shipper and Pacific Botanicals immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper and get out a replacement promptly.
- To return product, please call our Office Manager at 541-479-7777, x100. Product cannot be returned without prior consent.
- Claims must be made within 30 days of the invoice.
- A 10% restocking fee may be applied depending on the reason for the return.
- Collect return shipments will not be accepted without prior authorization.
- All shipping charges associated with the return is the sole responsibility of the customer (unless Pacific Botanicals made an error).
- Claims for returned products must be for the original weight and in the original packaging.
- We do not accept returns on products that have been mixed, blended or otherwise formulated with other ingredients.
All claims of discrepancies or shortages must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Any request for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 30 days.
All natural botanicals and other food items such as herbs can be subject to insect infestation. Pacific Botanicals uses several control methods to prevent infestation. These include freezing the herb, pheromone traps and electronic and sonic devices to repel/kill the insects.
While we do our best to control these pests, this does not mean that the material will stay pest free after it is delivered to you.
We suggest that you observe good storage guidelines (store herbs in a cool, dry environment). If you happen to find a minor insect infestation, freeze the material immediately at a temperature of 0-10 degrees farenheit (generally what your home freezer temperatures will be set at) for at least 72 hours and this should kill the insects and/or their larvae.
Pacific Botanicals will offer a refund for any items found to contain pests within the 30 day period. Any items infested after this period will become the sole responsibility of the customer. Refunds are available only for the dollar value of the material purchased from Pacific Botanicals and we will not be liable for any other expenses incurred as a result of infestation.