We do our best to serve you in the following ways...
- A consistent supply of over 400 organically grown medicinal and culinary herbs, green foods, and sea vegetables in stock. These herbs are from our farm, wild harvested, or sourced from organic farmers all over the world. We provide a full complement of medicinal roots, powders, flowers, and leaves that includes Ayurvedic and Chinese medicinal products as well.
- Expert Packing and same day shipping of over 40 varieties of freshly harvested herb crops. Our extensive experience shipping fresh herbs guarantees you will receive the highest quality fresh products possible.
- Industry leading Quality control: All herbs that are purchased from other growers and distributed by Pacific Botanicals are thoroughly sampled for quality, freshness, and potency, before purchasing, buy our Quality control Team. They are inspected again upon receiving, at milling, and one last time before packing.
- Expert sourcing assistance: With our extensive experience we can help you find the herbs you need even if we don’t grow them at the farm.
- Industry leading wild harvesting standards that ensure you will receive the best quality organic wild harvested herbal products possible.
- Custom grow to order production: We can plant and harvest preordered crops especially for your needs.
- Custom mill to order: We have a full service milling facility right her on the farm and we will cut or powder to your specifications.
- Convenient online, fax, or telephone ordering.
Safeguard Your Quality and Supply with Contract Growing
Let the experts here at Pacific Botanicals support your business by helping you set up a contract growing schedule for the herbs you need. We have grown a vast variety of botanicals for many clients over the years. From rye flour for organic whiskey, to proprietary ingredients for botanical creams and medicines, Pacific Botanicals has the experience to help you create a growing plan that will guarantee the quality and consistent supply of the products you order.
We have the ability to contract grow over one hundred different herbs. Our catalogue contains a list of the herbs that we currently grow on the farm highlighted in green. We also can help you plan to grow items that may not be listed in the catalogue. Growing to order is one of our biggest strengths. Give us a call at 541-479-7777 and we will figure out a plan to deliver the freshest, highest quality product to you at a time when you need it most. Don’t wait. Plan ahead to safeguard your quality and supply.